Erectile dysfunction Treatment
Erectile dysfunction is commonly referred to as impotence and affects only men. Impotence is the inability to achieve an erection and affects nearly 300 million men worldwide, although this number is arguably thought to be much higher by medical professionals.
Erectile dysfunction encapsulates the entire sexual process of men and can include the inability to achieve an orgasm, losing an erection during sex or soft erections (30%-50% of hardness).
In the past, erectile dysfunction could only be treated by prescription medication such as Viagra, Cialis or Levitra. However recently, newer and more natural methods, such as Rizer XL™ male enhancement supplements , have entered the market. Rizer XL™ is an industry breakthrough that's a safe and effective treatment for erectile dysfunction while causing zero side effects.
What causes Erectile Dysfunction?
There are 3 major categories of problems that can lead to Erectile Dysfunctions. These can be broken down into the 3 following groups: physical causes, mental causes or age related causes.
The Physical Causes of Erectile Dysfunction
Erectile dysfunction is most commonly caused by physical aspects associated with poor health and bad diet or nutrition. It has also been documented that excessive smoking and alcohol consumption contribute to erectile dysfunction. The accumulations of these factors tend to lead to a weak blood circulation. An erection occurs when the penis chambers fill up with blood, if the body’s circulation is not functioning at its peak capacity the erection quality suffers in firmness, size and frequency. The symptoms of erectile dysfunction can often lead to embarrassing situations for men who find themselves in a sexual encounter.
Mental Causes of Erectile Dysfunction
Mental causes of erectile dysfunction are usually associated with anxiety, stress, self-esteem or moral issues. These types of problems are traditionally treated by therapy or counseling, a costly and time consuming process with no guarantee. The Rizer XL™ sexual enhancement supplements are an effective multi level treatment for both mental and physical deficiencies. By naturally boosting your sexual performance, it will assist you in overcoming any mental issues as well.
Age Related Erectile Dysfunction
No matter what physical state you are in, the most unavoidable factor affecting men’s ability to achieve an erection is age. No matter how clean we live and how well we take care of our bodies, men’s hormone levels will steadily decline resulting in diminishing erectile firmness and frequency. This unavoidable process can lead to other psychological issues such as depression, self esteem issues or resentment and commonly affects men’s overall quality of life. With Rizer XL™ as a daily defense you can avoid the hormonal downfall that leads to erectile dysfunction associated with ageing.
How can Erectile Dysfunction be Treated?
The only form of treatment for E.D. in the past was the use of potentially harmful pharmaceutical drugs. Thanks to Rizer XL™, the top rated herbal alternative to viagra, these hit-or-miss types of treatment are no longer your only option.
Although effective, the pharmaceutical solution was unreasonably costly, inconvenient (you had to plan each sexual session and studies have shown women enjoy spontaneity) and commonly produced unpleasant and dangerous side effects. The quality of herbal medicinal alternatives have now rivaled and at times surpassed the effectiveness of pharmaceutical grade drugs.
Rizer XL™ has been proven to treat both the mental, physical and age related blocks associated with erectile dysfunction. Rizer XL™, the award winning alternative to pharmaceutical drugs once daily tablet supplement ensures that you will be ready for a sexual encounter at any time, or your money back.
Pharmaceutical Drugs – Best Method Or Risky Choice?
Rizer XL’s ™ male enhancement science injects maximum blood flow to the penis, enabling you to achieve the hardest and fullest erections without any side effects. “Rizing” to the occasion has never been easier and relying on costly and dangerous pharmaceutical Viagra or other potentially harmful drugs (Cialis, Levitra) is a thing of the past.
Using Viagra, Cialis and Levitra on a regular basis can get extremely expensive as can be seen on the price comparison graph. One dose of Viagra averages to be around $18 per pill which is good for only one sexual encounter or about 1-2 hours of sexual activity. If you factor in the amount of sex you might have during a month with your partner or a year, the cost for prescription Viagra can be astronomical. The cost savings and benefits of Rizer XL™ compared to harmful pharmaceutical drugs are amazing. At $0.69 a pill you can be rest assured you will be ready for any sexual encounter at any time, perform and experience unbelievably great sex because Rizer XL™ won’t just stop at giving you a simple erection.
Viagra, Cialis and Levitra helps promote blood flow and will only help you achieve normal erections while Rizer XL™ gives you sexual stamina, endurance, rock hard and larger erections, raises your sexual libido and desire, stops premature ejaculation while intensifying your orgasm which will produce massive amounts of ejaculate.
Beware of real or generic Viagra, Cialis, Levitra and inferior male enhancement supplements or risk your health and lose your eyesight!
Here is an excerpt taken from the Pfizer website regarding a warning about taking Viagra, Cialis or Levitra that was enforced by the Canadian and US government to be displayed on their respective websites.
"Sudden loss of vision has been reported in temporal association with the use of phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitors (PDE5i), a class of medications used to treat erectile dysfunction. It is not clear whether these events are related directly to the use of PDE5 inhibitors or to other factors.
Patients taking one of these erectile dysfunction medications who experience a temporary decrease or permanent loss of vision should stop taking the medication and be examined promptly.
There may be an increased risk to patients who have already experienced a condition called Nonarteritic Anterior Ischemic Optic Neuropathy (NAION)".
Using the latest technological advances in naturopathy, a special blend of precisely calculated natural ingredients have been combined to harness their absolute maximum potential. What was created is the most powerful and safest male enhancement formula on the planet. Researchers have revolutionized the process of herbal supplements, even at times surpassing the effects of pharmaceutical grade derivatives all without any unpleasant and dangerous side effects.
Rizer XL’s ™ proprietary blend infuses you with the size, strength, stamina and confidence you’ve always wanted. “Rize” to any occasion and feel confident you can satisfy any desire your partner may have. Rest assured, Rizer XL™ is the best male enhancement supplement on the market and being Doctor Recommended you have nothing to lose but size, strength and confidence to gain!
Scientific Literature and Research
1. Teles AG, Carreira M, Alarcão V, Aragüés JM, Lopes L, Mascarenhas M, and Garcia e Costa J. Prevalence, severity and risk factors for erectile dysfunction in a representative sample of 3,548 Portuguese men aged 40 to 69 years attending primary healthcare centers: Results of the Portuguese Erectile Dysfunction Study. J Sex Med 2008;5:1317–1324
2. Kendirci M, Nowfar S, Hellstrom WJ. The impact of vascular risk factors on erectile function Timely Top Med Cardiovasc Dis. 2005 Apr 1;9:E11 Mohamed H Ahmed MD, PhD Chloroquine-induced nitric oxide as a potential treatment of erectile dysfunction associated with the metabolic syndrome: the science and the fiction Expert pinion on merging Drugs May 2007, Vol. 12, No. 2, Pages 191-193 , DOI 10.1517/1472818.104.22.168 Athanasios G. Papatsoris, MD Hypertension, Antihypertensive Therapy, and Erectile Dysfunction Angiology, Vol. 57, No. 1, 47-52 (2006)
3. N. M. Gades, A. Nehra, D. J. Jacobson, M. E. McGree, J. L. St. Sauver, and S. J. Jacobsen RE: "CIGARETTE SMOKING AND ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION AMONG CHINESE MEN WITHOUT CLINICAL VASCULAR DISEASE" Am. J. Epidemiol., April 1, 2008; 167(7): 882 – 882
4. Meuleman EJH, Diemont WL: Investigation of erectile dysfunction. Diagnostic testing for vascular factors in erectile dysfunction. Urol Clin North AM 1995, 22:803-809
5. Melman A, Gingell JC: The epidemiology and pathophysiology of erectile dysfunction. J Urol 1999, 161:5-11
6. Selvin E, Burnett AL, Platz EA. Prevalence and risk factors for erectile dysfunction in the US Am J Med. 2007 Feb;120(2):151-7
7. Jacobsohn K, Wang R. Evaluation and diagnostic testing of erectile dysfunction in the era of phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitors Asian J Androl. 2007 Jan;9(1):3-7
8. Haro JM, Beardsworth A, Casariego J, Gavart S, Hatzichristou D, Martin-Morales A, Schmitt H, Mirone V, Needs N, Riley A, Varanese L, von Keitz A, and Kontodimas S. Treatment-seeking behavior of erectile dysfunction patients in Europe: Results of the Erectile Dysfunction Observational Study. J Sex Med 2006;3:530–540
9. P Gomery1, A Bullock1, J McGettigan1, R Munarriz1, F Natanegara1, J Hague1, C Kuepfer1, S Abuja1 and D Wong1 Tadalafil is efficacious in Black American and Hispanic men with erectile dysfunction: results from multiple observations in men with erectile dysfunction in national tadalafil study in the US (MOMENTUS) International Journal of Impotence Research (2007) 19, 76–83. doi:10.1038/sj.ijir.3901484; published online 18 May 2006
10. Ellsworth P, Kirshenbaum EM. Current concepts in the evaluation and management of erectile dysfunction Urol Nurs. 2008 Oct;28(5):357-69
11. Stefan Ückert PhD 1,2 Margit E Mayer 3, Christian G Stief 3 & Udo Jonas 1 The future of the oral pharmacotherapy of male erectile dysfunction: things to come Expert Opinion on Emerging Drugs May 2007, vol. 12, No. 2, Pages 219-228 , DOI 10.1517/1472822.214.171.124
12. C Millett1, L M Wen1, C Rissel1, A Smith2, J Richters3, A Grulich3 and R de Visser2 Smoking and erectile dysfunction: findings from a representative sample of Australian men Tobacco Control 2006;15:136-139; doi:10.1136/tc.2005.015545
13. Miner M, and Billups KL. Erectile dysfunction and dyslipidemia: Relevance and role of phosphodiesterase type-5 inhibitors and statins. J Sex Med 2008;5:1066–1078
14. Hallinan R, Byrne A, Agho K, McMahon C, Tynan P, and Attia J. Erectile dysfunction in men receiving methadone and buprenorphine maintenance treatment. J Sex Med 2008;5:684–692 João Afif-Abdo*, Claudio Teloken, Ronaldo Damião, Walter Koff, Eric Wroclawski, Rui Yamasaki 1 , Luiz Otávio Torres, Jorge Sabaneeff, Geraldo Faria, Antonio Carlos Pompeo, Pedro Cortado and Sidney Glina Comparative cross-over study of sildenafil and apomorphine for treating erectile dysfunction BJU International Volume 102 Issue 7, Pages 829 – 834
15. Corona G, Mannucci E, Fisher AD, Lotti F, Petrone L, Balercia G, Bandini E, Forti G, and Maggi M. Low levels of androgens in men with erectile dysfunction and obesity. J Sex Med 2008;5:2454–2463
16. Massimo Bocchio*, Fiore Pelliccione*, Radu Mihalca*, Francesco Ciociola*, Stefano Necozione, Alessandro Rossi‡, Felice Francavilla* and Sandro Francavilla* Treatment of erectile dysfunction reduces psychological distress International Journal of Andrology Volume 32 Issue 1, Pages 74 – 80
17. Farid Saad, Anca S. Grahl 1 , Antonio Aversa 2 , Aksam A. Yassin 3,4 , Atez Kadioglu 5 , Ignacio Moncada 6 and Ian Eardley 7 Effects of testosterone on erectile function: implications for the therapy of erectile dysfunction BJU International Volume 99 Issue 5, Pages 988 – 992
18. Andrew Myatt 1 & Ian Eardley Tadalafil in the treatment of lower urinary tract symptoms and erectile dysfunction Summary Therapy May 2008, Vol. 5, No. 3, Pages 355-365
19. Corona G, Ricca V, Bandini E, Mannucci E, Petrone L, Fisher AD, Lotti F, Balercia G, Faravelli C, Forti G, and Maggi M. Association between psychiatric symptoms and erectile dysfunction. J Sex Med 2008;5:458–468 P Sandner1, J Hütter1, H Tinel1, K Ziegelbauer1 and E Bischoff1 PDE5 inhibitors beyond erectile dysfunction International Journal of Impotence Research (2007) 19, 533–543
20. Banner LL, and Anderson RU. Integrated sildenafil and cognitive-behavior sex therapy for psychogenic erectile dysfunction: A pilot study. J Sex Med 2007;4:1117–1125
21. Sand MS, Fisher W, Rosen R, Heiman J, and Eardley I. Erectile dysfunction and constructs of masculinity and quality of life in the multinational Men's Attitudes to Life Events and Sexuality (MALES) study. J Sex Med 2008;5:583–594
22. Hassan A, El-Hadidy M, El-Deeck BS, and Mostafa T. Couple satisfaction to different therapeutic modalities for organic erectile dysfunction. J Sex Med 2008;5:2381–2391