The prostate gland is the plague of men over 50. For reasons that remain unclear but appear to involve the male sex hormone testosterone, this walnut-sized gland, which sits below the bladder and produces much of the fluid in semen, grows larger as men age. The growth of the prostate is referred to as Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy (BPH).
BPH becomes a problem because the urethra, the tube that carries urine, runs through the prostate.
As the gland grows larger, it eventually pinches the urethra, leading to several annoying symptoms: reduced urine flow, urinary urgency, urinary hesitancy, and frequent wake-ups for bathroom visits during the night.
Saw Palmetto has been clinically proven to maintain a healthy prostate and prevent Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy. The manufacturer of Rizer XL™ understands the needs of men today and one of the most pressing concerns of aging men is maintaining a healthy and functioning prostate. Our calculated daily dose of Saw Palmetto is safe and effective for preventative maintenance and will allow you to ejaculate larger amounts while heightening your orgasm strength.
Saw Palmetto is effective in:
Scientific Literature and References
1. Saw palmetto effective for BPH in European study UrologyTimes - BPH - May 20, 2006
2. Saw palmetto gives short-term urinary symptom relief in Chinese men MedWire News - Urology - February 7, 2008 Category
3. Avins AL, Bent S, Staccone S, Badua E, Padula A, Goldberg H, Neuhaus J, Hudes E, Shinohara K, Kane C. "A detailed safety assessment of a saw palmetto extract" Complement Ther Med. 2008 Jun;16(3):147-54. Epub 2008 Feb 20
4. R. Shi, Q. Xie, X. Gang, J. Lun, L. Cheng, A. Pantuck and J. Rao J Urol "Effect of Saw Palmetto Soft Gel Capsule on Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms Associated With Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia: A Randomized Trial in Shanghai, China:" 2008; 179: 610–615
5. Scholtysek C, Krukiewicz AA, Alonso JL, Sharma KP, Sharma PC, Goldmann WH. "Characterizing components of the Saw Palmetto Berry Extract (SPBE) on prostate cancer cell growth and traction" Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2009 Feb 13;379(3):795-8. Epub 2008 Dec 6
6. Suzuki M, Ito Y, Fujino T, Abe M, Umegaki K, Onoue S, Noguchi H, Yamada S Pharmacological effects of saw palmetto extract in the lower urinary tract Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2009 Mar;30(3):227-81
7. Schantz MM, Bedner M, Long SE, Molloy JL, Murphy KE, Porter BJ, Putzbach K, Rimmer CA, Sander LC, Sharpless KE, Thomas JB, Wise SA, Wood LJ, Yen JH, Yarita T, NguyenPho A, Sorenson WR, Betz JM. Development of saw palmetto (Serenoa repens) fruit and extract standard reference materials Anal Bioanal Chem. 2008 Oct;392(3):427-38. Epub 2008 Aug 2
8. Anderson ML (2005). "A preliminary investigation of the enzymatic inhibition of 5alpha-reduction and growth of prostatic carcinoma cell line LNCap-FGC by natural astaxanthin and Saw Palmetto lipid extract in vitro". J Herb Pharmacother 5 (1): 17–26
9. Wadsworth TL, Worstell TR, Greenberg NM, Roselli CE (May 2007). "Effects of dietary saw palmetto on the prostate of transgenic adenocarcinoma of the mouse prostate model (TRAMP)". Prostate 67 (6): 661–73
10. Bent S, Kane C, Shinohara K, et al (February 2006). "Saw palmetto for benign prostatic hyperplasia". N. Engl. J. Med. 354 (6): 557–66